Request a free quote


BritishEco finance
Return on Investment
BritishEco leasing
BritishEco investors
Selling your energy
BritishEco tax
CRC energy efficiency scheme



Selling your Energy – The Feed-In Tariff

If installing solar photovoltaic (PV) panels or a wind turbine and you are applicable to receive the Feed-In Tariffs (FITs) you will be required to contact an energy supplier.

Although the Feed-In Tariffs are established in law, the tariffs are paid to you by energy suppliers. If you use the same company that supplies your electricity to pay your Feed-In Tariffs, they may do both at the same time or may decide to pay a cheque or submit a bill for the difference.

If you do not wish to use the same company, choose Good Energy to be your FIT supplier. Working with the UK's only dedicated 100% renewable electricity supplier you can rest assured you are making the right decision. By joining Good Energy, you will be joining a community of over 1500 independent renewable generators and you'd know you would be changing the way energy is made in this country helping the UK to cut carbon emissions and putting us on the pathway to a 100% renewable future.

Below is a selection of energy companies who can pay your Feed-In Tariff to you.